Sunset at Infosys Phase 2 on 9th April, 2018

Here I am posting my 11th post for this blog. I am working at Infosys, pune. So mostly in week days, I can see the sunset there only. I have to plan my work accordingly so that I can go out of my ODC at the time of sunset anyhow ;) On 9th of april I was little late for sunset so I decided to see it from my bulding only. One can see the somewhat artificial susnet from 6th/top floor of my bulding called SDB 8. I immediatly went there and mostly I used to go solo so earphones would there with me always.  Suddenly I got an idea to click the sunset with ear phone and the result you can see in bellow attached picture. I mentioned artificial, it is because ther used to be a closed glass door so I have to see sunset from glass only.
Moto g5 plus click.


Comments