Sunset at Ghoradeshwar temple, Pune

Ghoradeshwar : One of the nearest hills on NH-48 (Adjacent to Highway only!!)
This blog is about Ghoradeshwar temple on NH-48. Ghoradeshwar temple is on highway only, may be 15 Km form my home(Wakad) in Pune, towards Lonavala. I heard of this place from my past roommate. I didn't know much about this and one day I just started travelling towards this temple (direction using GMAP). Due to lack of time I couldn't reach at this place. After few days, again I went towards same direction and this time finally I reached on time. One can find the entry gate easily. There are two ways to reach on the top. One is proper well constructed steps and the other is little offtrack. So I choose the other way and took 25 min to reach on the top. Other than temple and caves, the views are really good over there. Though in Pune, you would find more breathtaking views then this but if you are staying in Pune then you should visit it at least once. I am adding few sunset pics of this place.

One more time I visited this hill and surprisingly I was before time on that day ! It happens rarely!!
This time I took regular path only and reached in 15-20 min on the top. One can realise that the place is really calm, even I could hear the sound of train though it was far away from me.. Finally after waiting for almost one hour I was able to click below pictures..

First, second and third pictures are from my latest visit only.

Moto g5+ Click.






Comments