Sunset at ARAI hills (Monoson and Summer), Pune

Here, I am posting 19th post for this blog. So, I have added two seasonal sunsets over here. One is for monsoon and another is for summer. You guys may have read the blog previously, but I have updated it with few photos of monsoon even.

Monsoon

After frustration of IT, finally I got a moment with greenery, mountains, rain and the beautiful sky. I went again at this place but this time not solo, I went there along with one of my roomies. We started at around 3:30 PM and it's nearby only so it didn't take much time to reach there(The details of the place is written below in summer section). We roam around the place fully, found few places to sit peacefully of course with music and our never ending talks. Obviously in this rainy season of Pune I can not expect the sunset same as summer but it was really beautiful sky at the time of sunset. I am adding few pictures of rainy beautiful sky below. One more thing I want to add overe here is that if you are travelling towards Wakad/Baner/Hinjewadi/Pashan then the famous "DURGA CAFE" would be the best option to try cold coffee and misal pav. This is the one and only original durga cafe who invented the concept of cold coffee in Pune. I really don't like coffee much but yes I really love the cold coffee of "DURGA".
Moto g5plus Click.





Summer

The sunset at ARAI hills. I heard of it from one of my colleagues. The place is quite far from my home in Pune. Though, the place is really good so it's okay to travel around 15 km. It's Known as ARAI hills because it's besides the campus of company named "ARAI". It's situated in Kothrud area. People used to go there for jogging, walking, running etc. I went there at the evening time as my colleague told me that sunset is magnificent over there, and it was indeed ! One just have to walk for at max 10 min and the stunning view is there on the top. I would highly recommend to visit this place who stays in Pune. Below are few clicks from the top of the hill.
Moto g5plus Click.


Comments