Sunset at Ayyappa Temple, Dehu Road, Pune


Don't tell me that sunset in monsoon !!
Yes, I know nowadays sunset is not the event of the day but I always search for it. I wish I could catch it behind the clouds even. Nowadays I just feel sunset in my previous photos, so I thought that using those photos I should publish a blog too because it's been a long time, I didn't publish a blog post.

People generally ask me about nearby places for sunset with the condition of no trekking or walking. Here is one of those kind of places called Ayyappa Temple.



Ayyappa temple is located on Dehu Road, Nigdi. It's quite near and beautiful place compare to other nearby places in Pune. The timings are little restrictive, 6 Am to 7 Pm. Best time to visit this temple is at the time of sunrise or sunset.



I got to know about this place from one of my trek mates when I was on a trek to Vasota Fort. I came to know that this place is perfect for both sunrise and sunset from my new friend at persistent too.

I went there two times in a single day, obviously at the time of sunrise as well as sunset. I really like this kind of places from where one can enjoy both the views, so this place is one of my favourites in Pune. I have visited this place multiple times, You can check below pictures of the same.



This place comes under army people. They properly maintain the place and expect us to maintain the place and timings too.

At the time of sunset, the view looks magical. Combination of mountains, birds, highway, vehicles, cool breeze, and housed (bird eye view). So many things in one frame!


Even after sunset, the view looks elegant with lots of city lights and lights of vehicles. One can easily feel the awesomeness of the place by having a glance at below pictures!
 


Comments

  1. Superb and great article. Thanks for sharing this interesting and useful blog. Visit on - A/105, UmashankarCo-op, Hsg.Soc,Paud Road, Rambaug Colony, opp. Kotak Bank, Pune, Maharashtra 411038.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post. Beautiful images. Thanks for sharing. View here the channel on Filipina Journey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment