Sunset at the campus of Infosys throughout my journey

Infosys.. The fairyland for me. The place where I feel like I am traveling everyday.




Though it doesn't sound really nice when you are in IT and hear about infy, But for me yes it's like travelling place. Because the company has given me not only important projects and exposure as compared to others but also passion and direction to follow my hobby.

The environment, the people working there are really amazing. I have met various personalities following their passion in day to day life with office work. It provides you the perfect environment and facilities to grow up mentally and physically. It provides perfect work life balance as well, somehow it also depends on how do you handle it and at the end thode jugaad to krne hi padte hai !

If I would talk about my journey at infy then, I joined infy on 9th October, 2017. But before that I faced a hell kind of confusion that should I join it or not. Confusion was related to work exposure as well as location because I was working near by my hometown only. Finally, after lots of discussion and thoughts I decided to join infy and this has been the most important decision of my life. The blog which you are currently reading is the inspiration from one of the infoscion only.

It didn't end here. It just started. After joining infy, I didn't get work for almost 2-3 months and the first week of ECC (accommodation provided by infy in infy campus) was luxurious still horrible for me. somehow I managed to pass that week, and shifted to a flat. After few days, I started exploring infy on my own way and I felt like it's a place to visit not to work because I was on bench (no project work). Meanwhile being an introvert soul I didn't find many friends but I found many places within campus to see the sunset everyday.




So whatever I used to do everyday, I would surely see the sunset from infy anyhow. It was a part of my routine only. After few rejections from interview I got the project and I started my work with little dedication. After few days people over there started observing my schedule that there is no fix time of breakfast or lunch but there is fix time of sunset and they would not find me on my desk at the time of sunset. By this time I also started this blog so I was able to add few post of sunset at infy even.

As the time passed my managers and team mates started identifying that I'll finish my work but I can't leave my sunset and travelling habits too. They also supported me whenever I needed. So honestly I got everything positive there. I have also learned new things, good habits from seniors and I have also learned that except traveling and sunsets there are very much important topics to be known by an Indian citizen. Special thanks to my cubical neighbours at infy obviously. This is how my daily life went there, we used to discuss about travelling, general knowledge, daily life, problems, mindsets and what not along with day to day routine work of office.




This is how time passesd at infy usually. I didn't feel much that it's kinda 9 to 5 job. I always used to work for 6-7 hours and then other activities at infy campus. This is how infy gives perfect work life balance. There were very few days on which I couldn't see the sunset while working at infosys. It was my habit to find the new places for sunset, sometimes I used to click like hell, people around me must have thought that what's wrong with this girl !

There are few embarrassing moments too, that I do click sunset from weird kind of place and people were seeing me. But I didn't leave any possible place at infy for sunset. Thanks to Infosys and my team for continuous support. This is how my year went really well at Infosys. I was like known identity for sunset, whenever someone see sunset at infy they used to ping me the photos and they used to think of me at least once.

After completing a year, I felt like this is becoming my comfort and I should get out of this for some time. So this was how I started thinking about leaving infy. I knew it from the very first day that it won't be that easy, but sometimes changes are really necessary in life. To get out of the comfort zone, I started giving interviews and wasted (or invest that I don't know) many weekends for this only.

Today I have joined another organization and believe me it feels really really bad after leaving infy. I miss everything I mean everything of infy including people, places, sunsets, environment, activities, facilities, team, food courts and food options and obviously campus.

While leaving infy I have decided that I am surely going to join again after few years if I have to be in IT. I also decided that I'll write one post on the blog related to infy because I have huge collection of sunset memories and also it's very close to my heart. So here I have added few of the best photos of infy sunsets. I would say whether you work at infy or not it's a must visit place. After all it's a resort where IT people do work daily !

All the photos are clicked by my moto g5 plus which is no more mine !








Comments


  1. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work
    camel safari dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really impressed with your blog article, such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here. Your post is very informative. I have read all your posts and all are very informative. Thanks for sharing and keep it up like this.
    Cloud Based Hotel Software
    Hospitality Solutions In Pune
    Hotel Reservation Management Software




    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment