Sunset at Analgadh Fort, Rajkot

I hate travelling !!
.
.
.

Yes you read it right !
.
.
.

Shocked !!
.
.
.

No traveller can say that.. haha☺
.
.
.

Here I am back with the new post about the most amazing sunset point near my own city "RAJKOT".

After visiting lots of forts in Pune, whenever I go to my hometown, I really miss the forts. I used to search about nearby forts in Pune. One day when I was looking for the sunset point in Rajkot, by mistake I searched forts near me. Google surprised me with this amazing place near the city.

As a sunset lover I found this place very late, it's kinda sad when I realized it. Though now onwards whenever I go to Rajkot, I assure that my steps should be there at Analgadh Fort. Whenever I go to my home town my friends, my family members be like we know we have one day for Analgadh fort, I used to be like aww so sweet of you !!

Now let's talk about the place actually. Analgadh fort is located at 17 km from Gondal city in the Rajkot district of Gujarat state India. It's also famous for the temple located at the hilltop and the scenic beauty of surrounded farms and Lunivav dam, which is rare near Rajkot. One special thing about the fort is well maintained road till the top of the fort which is very rare here in Pune. The temple is ancient and the place is less crowded too. So this is the perfect picnic spot for one day. Without a doubt monsoon is the best season to visit this place but winter also can be the one to visit during sunset time. It also have small park kind of place where children can enjoy the sliders and the cradles. 

Coming to my visit to Analgadh. I was very excited for my first visit to Analgadh as it would also be a new post for my blog as well. I visited it 2-3 times during monsoon and winter. You can have glimpse of the visit in added photos. One can also combine the visit of the famous "Swaminarayan Temple Gondal" and the "Ramanath Dham Temple" together while exploring Analgadh fort. 

So here are few clicks of my visit. Do share yours as well :)

Moto g5 plus click.







Comments

  1. Finally you posted the blog...I always wait for ur blog and new adventure trip ......:)

    Btw nice clicks.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. A blog is brilliantly written and provides all the necessary information. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. We are also providing Taxi service in Rajkot.
    For more details visit our site.  https://www.bharattaxi.com/rajkot
    Call On:- +919696000999

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures taken from mobile. I could see the images are horizontally tilt a bit, you could do fix that using a post processing tool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Awsome pictures. Photography is an art and you konw how to save the beauty in camera.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post. This blog has an amazing information about the destination places of Rajkot beautiful visiting spot……and captures very impressive photos. Thanks for sharing this interesting post with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the pictures are so beautiful and very well written.Thanks for the effective information.
    Our Services -
    Car Hire
    Car Booking
    Taxi Rental
    Taxi Hire
    Car Hire
    Cab Hire

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment