Sunset at Gateway Technolabs, Ahmedabad

This is all about my previous Job at Ahmadabad. The building name is "Corporate House". It is at Bodakdev satellite area in Ahmadabad. The near by highway is called SG Highway (our hangout place). I used to work there for 9-10 hours per day. The most beautiful thing was that we had a canteen at 10th floor and  the main thing is the canteen and the terrace used to be same. So mostly on daily basis I used to see the sunset there and I used to meet my friends there only. We used to see the sunset and then we used to have tea or coffee there. I really miss that terrace and and talks with friends. We used to share our joy or sorrow or anything related to our professional or personal life there. I really miss my training group and other gang of 7-8 people. 

Due to my daily habit to see the sunset, my managers and team mates always allow me to go at the time of sunset and the also always used to ask me about pictures of sunset. I used to meet different people there and some of them also started clicking the sunset pictures with me. Sometimes I too get clicked in their frame with sunset.

I remembered that my friends used to ask me the time when would I go up and see the sunset so they also can plan accordingly to save the out time. Out time is most horrible thing you'll get an idea about it when you'll read full post. It was really a good time with all the collages as they were really supportive and always allow me to complete my wishes weather it would be to go out in rain or to go out for parties or to see the sunset. 

We were having strict timing related rules there. It was like we have to complete exact 8.5 hours excluding break time(Out time) everyday and 9.5 hours including break time. As we were group of 7-8 people, we had always over out time. We used to have a swipe in-out machine on each floor. whenever you would go outside your out time would start and thus we used to have lots of out time in breakfast, lunch and evening tea/sunset. Though we used to exceed one hour limit and then to overcome it we used to stay at office till 9-10 PM sometimes. Those were incredible moments of my life. I learned a lot, I developed my hobbies and I grown up a litter there. While writing this I felt like I am recollecting my memories of Gateway and Ahmadabad.

Here I am adding few of the Pictures of sunset from there, as it's a collection of whole 2.5 years there would be different effects. Even I didn't remember the exact device but yes moto g5 plus would also be included as one of the devices I used!





Comments