Sunset at Infosys Backside Hill, Phase 2, Pune

Here, I am posting 27th post for this blog. If you have gone through my previous blog, I mentioned about some security check. Seems like these guys are pleased as there was again a security check and I went out for sunset. This time I decided to go to Infosys backside hill as I used to see the path to that hill from food court of IBPO. Finally I went there for sunset, thanks to that security check :p. I parked my vehicle near the path of that hill and started walking towards that hill. As this is monsoon I couldn't see the perfect sunset but still I saw the beautiful views of sky, clouds and hills. As no one is there on hill I just saw beautiful views for a while and clicked few photos and went back. Unfortunately due to battery issues I was able to click just few photos and I have added those here. This might be the last time I went there because Infosys guard told me that I am not allowed to go there as they saw the infosys Id card of mine. I may try with few of my friends though, because at the end the famous gujrati sentence "KAND TO KARVA J PADE (weird tasks should be done by me !)". 

Moto g5 plus click.









Comments