Sunset at Random Hill Near Baner

Here, I am posting 26th post for this blog. This is about monsoon sunset near Baner area. Now A days monsoon is going on and there is little extra work at office so I am not able to see the sunset everyday. Fortunately there is some security check was going to happen in our account so it was mandatory to leave the system by 5:45 PM, after hearing this news I was like thank god the weather is clear today and I can go for sunset. As the plan I went out side at 5:45 PM, went to parking and took my vehicle. At the very next moment I thought that, there would be horrible traffic so I have to choose nearby place only and it was already 6PM, sunset is of 6:59PM. Finally, I thought that I would go to NH-48 and I would go to any random small hill. I went there butttttttt, it's monsoon. You never know when does the weather change !! As soon as I reached the place it started raining and I was like what the hell is this !! It was a sudden change in weather and sky. At the end as it was sunset time there were beautiful scenes but not proper sunset, so I clicked few pictures with peaceful music and of course a cup of tea. Here, I have added few best of them.
Moto g5 plus click.






Comments