Sunset at Dhupgarh, Pachmarhi, Madhya Pradesh

Here, I am posting 23rd post for this blog. This is about one of the most amazing sunset I have ever seen in my life. It's about sunset at dhupgrah : The highest point in the satpura range in Madhya Pradesh. The main thing is that you don't have to track to reach at that place. You would get gypsy to reach at that place from Pachmarhi or one can take bike or cycle on rent. You have to pay forest entry fees to enter in this area also. it's around 600 rupees. It would be fixed for all 365 days. The cost of gypsy would vary according to season. So it's beneficial to whom who are little lazy and not fond of tracking :P. Anyways let me talk about my visit to dhupgrah. We started travelling around 4 PM. As usual after all it was about sunset so I was super excited. We reached at that place at around 5 PM. The roads were awesome there. I was busy clicking photos and feeling those moments. If you are visiting it in monsoon then you should be very lucky to see the sunset there, and I was !! I was very lucky that from my visit of 5 days at Pachmarhi, it was the only day when did the sunset happen, and on that day only we visited the place. When we reached there, I started running there for almost 1 KM. Finally After reaching there I saw that I am going to see one of the most beautiful sunsets of my life.The place was very broad/ panoramic view. I didn't see this much broad panoramic view with sunset. This point is one of the points in the world from where one can see the sunset as well as sunrise. But due to forest area and wildlife they would not allow to go there in early morning for sunrise and they would not allow to stay there after 8 PM. We stayed there till 7:30 PM. Though this place is touristy but we went there in off season and due to monsoon no one was expecting sunset there so we got the place empty. I was feeling like it's a private place of mine !! We stayed at sunset place for an hour, but still we had time to see the sunrise point. So we went there, found some place to sit peacefully at hill, spent some time there with clouds, monkeys, music, amazing views, and our talks. After that we went for sunset again, and trust me those moments were magical!! I would not forget this sunset in my whole life. You would be seeing few clicks of those moments and you'll realise that how awesome those place and sunset was !
If you are going to visit Pachmarhi then I would highly recommend you to visit this place at the time of sunset.
Below pictures are of Moto g5 plus, Oppo and DSLR.





Comments