Sunset at Neco Skypark terrace, Pune

Here, I am posting 21st post for this blog. It's about Neco Skypark situated at Vishal Nagar, Pune. It's my friend's home. I used to visit it frequently but I never thought of sunset at the terrace of Neco Skypark. I couldn't imagine that sunset could be this much beautiful there. One day, I went there at the evening. I told her that let's go somewhere to see the sunset, at some natural place obviously !! But you know what sometime Pune traffic sucks specially in monsoon! Suddenly she told that let us go on terrace. I told her that oh common Riddhi it's not a natural place !! She told me that trust me it's a good place. I told okay.. let's go then. We went there. I saw that everything was there what I wanted at natural place(A garden, A jogging track and A sunset point with proper sitting arrangements). I enjoyed a lot there. I would like to thank her for that amazing evening. I ran there for 15 min, I saw different kinds of plants there and I saw breathtaking sunset and after sunset views there. I am adding few clicks of that evening here.
Moto g5plus Click.



Comments