Sunset at Mount Abu, Rajasthan

Here, I am posting 17th post for this blog. It's about very famous hill station of Rajasthan which is quite nearer to Gujarat. I used to go there minimum one time in a year. It's very common though if you would go there in off season you will enjoy a lot. In weekend and holidays it would be full of traffic. Here I am adding the photo of Mount Abu's famous sunset point. I didn't remember the time when did I click this but this photo is very close to my heart. I like it too much. It's very clear and blissful. The day when I don't get time to see the sunset I used to refer this photo. I feel very peaceful after glaring at this photo.
I didn't remember the device also.
Sunset quote on demand..
Every Spark ends to darkness..
Every Sound ends to silence..
Every Sunset ends to beautiful sky..


Comments