Sunset at Floating bridge, Phase 1, Pune

The floating Bridge !



Floating bridge..this place is rarely known by people. I heard of it from my first friend in Pune. After lots of research on Goggle, I found the perfect address on map as it was a challenge ;)  I went there 2-3 time before but couldn't see the sunset there. So I decided that I would go little early and would see the sunset at this wooden old constructed bridge. The below clicks are of that bridge only. It was a wonderful and peaceful evening there. I went there at night too and the views are really mesmerising. There is a river named "MULA" over there. One can see perfect reflections of blue ridge buildings at night. I am thinking to see the sunrise too over there. Hopefully it would be completed soon.

One more time I visited the bridge because it's a lazy day and this is the nearest sunset point for me which is less crowded too. I went there along with one of my friends and enjoyed a chilled evening also clicked few pics. I wanted to share that The first picture has been clicked by one of my friends Asha, I was just talking with her that "yar ye bich me se sun ayega ya nhi" and she clicked it. It's really amazing !

Moto g5 plus Click





Comments